Position: Senior Tax Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Senior Tax Analyst position will be a vital role in KLA-Tencor’s technology-minded and efficiency-focused tax department. This person will be essential to all aspects of the domestic tax team’s deliverables which include quarterly and annual tax provision entries; federal and state income tax filings; and analysis of new tax law and accounting standards.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual ASC 740 tax provision calculations.
- Assist with the quarterly and annual SEC tax footnote disclosures.
- Assist with analysis and reconciliation of all income tax accounts.
- Prepare schedules for the federal income tax return filings.
- Prepare analysis and reconciliation of uncertain tax positions.
- Manage all aspects of the state income tax compliance process.
- Manage compliance with tax policies and procedures in accordance with SOX 404.
- Manage quarterly federal and state income tax payments.
- Manage responses to all tax notices.
- Research tax issues as they arise.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 3+ years of tax experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax department
- CPA or Masters in Tax
- Project management experience
- Understanding of FAS 109 accounting for income taxes with relevant experience
- OneSource or other tax preparation software knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good written, verbal and inter-personal skills
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving personality
- Detail-oriented and energetic self-starter with ability to prioritize and multi-task in tight deadline situations.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of related experience
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.