Title: Financial Analyst (Service Division)
Location: Milpitas, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a positive attitude to contribute to a great Finance team. Our charter is to understand and influence the business in making the right trade-offs and proactively find efficiencies supporting the Service Division.
- Maintain forecast model for predicting parts and labor costs on tools in a status of Installation, Pre-Warranty, Warranty, and Field Retrofit.
- Calculate quarterly warranty rates for liability reserves
- Interface with off-shore team to validate cross-charges
- Prepare quarterly Cost of Service Metrics packages
- Run an Access database allocation process to fully distribute controllable margin service costs to the tool level.
- Calculate annual overhead rates to be applied to parts and labor
- Extract data sets, perform analyses, build actionable reports and financial models
- Initiate and maintain coverage of relevant business metrics on regular basis to help identify and analyze critical issues, risks and opportunities
- Partner with business teams for systems and business processes improvements
- Perform various ad hoc analysis including scenario planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience (with emphasis on forecasting and financial analysis)
- Must be hard-working with a positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a team
- Sense of ownership, urgency, intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn and improve
- Independent and critical thinker, analytical, fast-learner and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills with the ability to get things done
- Excellent communication skill and ability to build strong working relationships with business partners with different levels of management and groups within an organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Access and Hana modeling
- Proficiency with SAP/TM1 or other comparable ERP and reporting/forecasting tools
- Open for challenges of fast-paced environment
Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience
Master's Level Degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.