Position: Business Process/Commissions Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
- Work with overseas team on worldwide commission statements to be done monthly and review deals where commissions are to be paid for accuracy.
- Interface with Indirect Channel Partners & Business Development and finance on commissions questions.
- Maintain incoming sales leads and input into our sales lead tracking system. Help maintain the sales leads report and keep it up to date.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Maintain a bookings snapshot report including weekly analysis of snapshot data.
- Generate and maintain various snapshot analysis reports utilizing advanced Excel skills.
- Review sales orders in SAP for allocations, configuration issues and pricing.
- Reconcile bookings dollars in snapshot to SAP and Caerus.
- Complete quarter end close activities in conjunction with corporate finance.
- Respond to inquiries relative to order conditions and configurations from Program Managers, Division Sales, Master Scheduler, Configuration Analyst, Trades Services and Finance.
- Coordinate divisional tool slotting in conjunction with Master Scheduler.
- Participate in weekly divisional meetings pertaining to order status, forecast, and/or order review.
- Receive quote requests, quote changes, adjustments and cancellations from Field Sales, Divisional Sales, Master Schedulers and Program Managers. Submit requests to Corporate OA for order processing as needed.
- Review and acknowledge divisional approval for non-standard terms and conditions in accordance with Corporate Bookings policy.
- Concentrated support and work commitment during peak activities, such as at the end of corporate fiscal periods.
- Good communication and telephone skills to relate and resolve specific order issues. Ability to act in authoritative role in meetings or related discussions.
- Familiarity of PC and related functionalities such as WORD, EXCEL, SAP and Sales CRM database preferred.
- Previous background should include knowledge of order management, as well as demonstrated ability to deal with other company personnel on customer order-related issues.
- Needs to be able to react quickly in a fast past environment.
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with other members of Business Operations.
Bachelor’s Level Degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of work experience
Master's Level Degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of work experience.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.