Position: Technical Training Manager
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
KLA-Tencor's Training Organization is Recognized as a Hall of Fame Learning Organization for being within the Top 10 for 5 consecutive years recognized by Training Magazine. In addition, it was recognized in 2015 for its awarding winning Ace Certification Program.
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Participate with the Product Lifecycle Cycle (PLC) team in designing & developing next generation training, certification, and documentation to support ramp requirements
- Responsible for training development activities using ProBT methodologies and Case information to drive analytical based designs
- Responsible for resource planning/requirements (tools/cleanroom/hc) to manage internal & external training and certification requirements for both legacy and NPI products
- Responsible for analyzing WW field analytics to determine certification requirements based upon systems per headcount and targeted touch-time for proficiency
- Responsible for resource planning to support NPI, Sustaining documentation to support product release requirements
- Responsible for analyzing training demand demographics and optimizing WW training facilities/tools to maximize ROI
- Responsible for continuous improvement process for certification/documentation to assure product uptime/availability requirements (MTBI, CoS, Parts Usage) and document accuracy
- Responsible for attracting, hiring, and maintaining top talent
- BS or Masters in a technically related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a semiconductor fab either in applications or process engineering.
- 5-10 years progressively more responsible Management Experience, 2 to 3 years of which is in a Training Environment
- Proven Communications skills in a Matrixed environment where building consensus and convincing others to take actions with long range benefits is the requirement.
- Proven ability to build, motivate and drive WW Teams to excel and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, facilitation and presentation skills are necessary
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to Raju.Balaji@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.