Position: Facilities Program Manager
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Real Estate and Facilities group is a corporate organization that is responsible for the management of all leased and owned property domestically and internationally. The Facilities group provides Strategic and Tactical space planning, Construction Project management, Facilities Engineering, Facilities and Security Operations, and Site Services. The Real Estate and Facilities group works closely with the other KLA-Tencor and outside organizations to provide consistent and high levels of services.
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible to serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for technical services and suppliers. This hands-on position requires the following:
- Facilities supplier management
- Management of in-house and/or outsourced personnel
- Knowledge in building management systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to clearly and concisely work with people that have no knowledge of the building systems
- Assistance in preventative and predictive maintenance
- System troubleshooting
Other responsibilities would include:
- Real Estate portfolio administration
- Sustainability reporting
- Training of other facilities personnel
- Maintain as-built drawings and equipment manuals
- Assisting manufacturing engineers with the creation of facilities specification of theirs tools
- Potential for domestic and international travel
- Any other related duties
Applicant should possess excellent written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail, and a focus on customer service. Knowledge and experience in supplier management is critical. Able to work independently and meet schedules while working in a team oriented environment.
BS with 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a high-tech environment.
Kindly send your resume to Raju.Balaji@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.