Position: Field Applications Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness. As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA-Tencor's products. KLA-Tencor (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world. KLA-Tencor Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
- Help evaluate current and future overlay technology
- Develop BKM to support customer manufacturing process
- Sustaining support for customer manufacturing process
- Engage/support in CIP (Continuous Improvement Program) with customer
- Liase with product line for troubleshooting, product/software development
- Project support to help customer improve on accuracy and measurement capability
2yrs Experience in overlay metrology in semiconductor fab
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience
Kindly send your resume to Raju.Balaji@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.