Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a positive attitude to contribute to a great Finance team. Our charter is to understand and influence the business in making the right trade-offs and proactively find efficiencies. The ideal candidate will work closely with multiple levels of a dynamic business and has the opportunity to drive division-wide projects and initiatives in the areas of reporting, planning and analysis for Service Division.
- Extract data sets, perform analyses, build actionable reports and financial models
- Initiate and maintain coverage of relevant business metrics on regular basis to help identify and analyze critical issues, risks and opportunities
- Partner with business teams for systems and business processes improvements
- Perform various ad hoc analysis including scenario planning
- Must be hard-working with a positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a team
- Sense of ownership, urgency, intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn and improve
- Independent and critical thinker, analytical, fast-learner and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills with the ability to get things done
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Open for challenges of fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skill and ability to build strong working relationships with business partners with different levels of management and groups within an organization
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience
Master's Level Degree in Finance / Accounting with at least 3 years of relevant experience
Kindly send your resume to Susan.Yamamoto-Lintao@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.