Position: Regional Spares Planner
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Be a single point of contact across all product lines for Business Units and Service teams to provide the unique customer's and regional service team's requirements and perspectives to Spares Planning
- Ensure that established Fill Rate performance targets and inventory or service commitments for customers and regions are incorporated into the global Spares Plan.
- Drive spares plan and replenishment to support successful customer ramps in regions
- Monitor and report out Fill Rate performance v. Fill Rate Targets and Planned v. Actual Inventory for customers and regions
- Take action to address current and future issues impacting Fill Rate performance and Spares Inventory cost for customers and regions
- Program Manage cross-functional actions that impact current and future Fill Rate performance for customers and regions and associated Inventory Costs
- Implement improvements to reduce costs or inventory while maintaining Fill Rate performance for their customers and regions
- Initiate trans shipments between stocking locations to maximize Fill Rate performance
- High proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access is a plus
- Fluency in Chinese language (Mandarin) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work on complex problems where analysis of the situation requires a review of a variety of factors
- APICS certification is a plus
- Ability to work well with various cross-functional team to achieve a common goal
- Should have excellent oral and written communication
- Candidate should be process oriented and results driven
- Must have the proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience in supply chain.
Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience in supply chain.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.