Position: Supply Chain Business Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Responsible for analyzing and optimizing worldwide infrastructure and networks for logistics including global warehouse, freight and reverse logistics operations in the semiconductor equipment industry.
- The selected candidate will work with data sheets, P&L, and balance sheets to build and run scenario models for decision making.
- Candidate will also work with various functional heads (operations, engineering, supply chain, finance) to optimize supply chain, logistics, and inventory management
- Graduate degree in engineering, operations research, industrial engineering, mathematics or statistics. A strong statistics background will be preferred
- Business/finance acumen or an MBA
- Comfortable working with large data sets, building and running scenario models for decision making
- Experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment a huge plus
- Experience in network modeling software - specifically Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.