Position: Field Applications Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: Full time
The SensArray Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The SensArray Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for Etch, Film, Litho, Strip process characterization these products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The SensArray division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and Europe.
The Field Applications Engineers will be responsible for developing and implementing product applications for existing and pre-release products to provide maximum value to the customers.
The candidate is expected to support the following:
Focus on projects related to new product introduction such as characterization, beta testing, adoption increase for existing product
- Support product penetration and adoption at customer site
- Perform product diagnosis, problem resolution, interface with software and systems engineering to verify that hardware and software problems have been resolved
- Conduct customer product demonstrations and technical training including on-site training to end users
- Document all test results and lessons learned in BKMs (Best Known Methods), training documents, Demo reports
- Generate demo and test reports for internal and customer review
- Travel to customer sites will be required; Customers are mostly located in USA, Europe, and east-Asia. Require up to 50% traveling
- Candidate should have BS/MS/ in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or related fields and strong technical background
- Preferred work experiences in semiconductor processing or equipment industry
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must also be self-driven, and a strong team player
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.