Job Title: Systems design engineer – Image sensors
Location: Milpitas, CA
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
KLA-Tencor seeks a Systems Development Engineer. This individual will be part of a team developing high bandwidth, low noise solid-state sensors for new semiconductor metrology and inspection systems.
Individual responsibilities include:
- Define sensor architecture including device design and interfaces
- Characterize proof-of-concept prototypes
- Verify production sensor performance and stability and integrate camera sub-systems
Background in any of the following is a strong plus:
- Optical image sensors
- Image sensor electronics
- High-speed EM modeling
- Embedded control software
- Semiconductor device physics and fabrication
- Electronic packaging materials
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 2 years of experience.
Please send your resume to Vinod at firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.