Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Interact eloquently with executive management across functions, organizations and supplier executives
- Lead and influence cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Leads supply chain management project/program management and complex problem resolution on new product/service offerings, cost reduction, value engineering, quality, reliability, delivery, inventory and service initiatives
- Understand company business requirements, market dynamics and trends, supply base and supply base capabilities for given commodities
- Engage in supplier negotiations
- Execute, manage and administer supplier contracts, SOWs, SLAs, NDAs and any other required supplier agreements
- Effectively manage supplier relationships and both the enterprise and division, function and project level
- Lead, develop, create and deploy supplier scorecards
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage supplier business reviews
- Creates, implement and/or drives industry and company supply chain best practices.
- Ensure adherence to company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures and external compliance requirements
- Previous supplier management experience
- ERP system experience, experience with SAP preferred
- Ability to work well on cross-functional teams
Bachelor's degree with at least 3years of experience
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.