Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
Corporate Product Life Cycle Organization
The position is responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Corporate Product Life Cycle Website. The Corporate PLC website functions as the primary internal online Body of Knowledge and Processes under the Chief Engineer, including:
The PLC Website. (Everything PLC)
- Design Review Process BKM’s
- Product Regulatory compliance
- Engineering BKMs and educational repository
- PLC training videos
- DfX training videos
- System Engineering class and videos
- Other open courseware classes
- Website development skills
- ASP.NET (C#)
- SQL Server
- Crystal Reports
- Semiconductor capital equipment process knowledge
- Waterfall and Agile software development methods
- Other software development and test knowledge to participate in the KT SW Collaboration group
- Strong adherence to source control process and documentation, which is clearly needed
- Test automation skills – plan/process and an automated suite for rolling out revisions cleanly.
- Conducts programming tasks including program design, program coding, debugging and documentation.
- As directed, prepares feasibility studies and designs tests to determine operating characteristics of software
- Analyzes, acquires, installs, modifies and supports operating systems, databases, utilities and Internet/intranet-related tools
- Conducts systems programming and systems support activities, such as new or revised program language codes, processing routines and report generators
- Monitors effective language codes, processing routines, hardware use and use of database management techniques
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives
- Exceptional communications and influence skills (verbal and written). Passion for engineering excellence.
- The ability to work effectively with global semiconductor capital equipment product development, manufacturing and supply chain teams is preferred
- Min. 5 yrs. experience in semiconductor new product development is required. Practical experience in working across new product development functional lines is required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an applicable field of engineering with at least 15 years of related work experience.
Master's degree in an applicable field of engineering with at least 7 years of related work experience.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.