Position: Master Schedule Analyst
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
This position supports the Strategic Planning Manager in data analysis and modeling activities for KLA-Tencor’s service supply chain strategy
- Support Master Scheduling activities related to spares planning and inventory management
- Perform planning system maintenance activities: data updates, data refresh, troubleshooting
- Manage overrides approval process
- Oversee all modeling and parameter testing as well as investigating new ways to optimize the forecasting process
- Model changes to strategic business rules and present results to management
- Work closely with product line planners and regional analysts, understanding fill rate performance issues and making appropriate changes in planning system
- Collaborate with manufacturing, product support, logistics, procurement, marketing, sales, etc in problem framing and cost/benefit modeling of alternatives
- Communicate findings to senior management and partner with stakeholders to drive adoption of recommendations, policies or tools
- In-depth business process knowledge of high-tech capital equipment industry is a plus
- Experience with service supply chain
- Experience with spares planning software
- Experience with MCA Solutions software (SPO and Tactics)
- SAP experienced user
- Experience in the role of business process analyst is a plus
- Applying analytics to solve business problems in analytic/strategic consulting or high tech operations roles
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, VBA/SQL
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- should have excellent oral and written communication
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree in Statistics, Industrial engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field with at least 4 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.