Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The candidate should be capable of configuring systems with the following key technologies:
2) Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Able to explain how it works and how others can troubleshoot.
3) Strong Technical Writing and Drafting skills. Able to document their work accurately and clearly. A strong technical and practical communicator.
4) Ability to multi-task is essential to support several groups, providing data analysis, metrics, project status, document review, test plan review, test plan results review and drive closure on open actions items.
5) The ability to work in a matrix-organization and attain consensus.
6) SAP experience preferred.
7) Change Control experience preferred.
8) Project management a plus.
9) Some travel may be required.
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of requirements, data, requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Frequently interacts with senior engineers. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers within the company.SUPERVISION: Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, Self starter with weekly guidance and general instructions on new assignments given.
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 3 years of experience.
Kindly send your resumes to Sivaram.email@example.com