Position: Senior Electrical Design Manager
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
Work in a world-class engineering team to manage the electrical engineering group for development of the next generation electron beam inspection tool. Job duties and responsibilities include but not limit to
- Manage a team of highly skilled electrical engineers with expertise in design of high-speed and low noise analog/digital electronics, state-of-the-art FPGA design, high-voltage analog design, high-voltage power supply design, signal integrity for PCB and cables
- Work with system engineers and other functional leaders to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Work with your team to define sensible electronics architecture for the next generation product
- Manage external vendors or contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability targets
- Integrate and test subsystems
- Review test plans and results to shorten development time
- Manage schedule and budget of the EE team in order to forecast and stay on track
- MS or Ph.D. in electrical engineering or equivalent field with 10+ year experience in low noise/high-speed analog/digital electrical PCB design
- Experience must be in discrete component circuits- IC design not sufficient; experience in high-voltage design is highly desired
- Experience in semiconductor equipment industry is preferred
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues
- Team player with good writing and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in functional or project management
Master's Level Degree with at least 15 years of experience.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 10 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.