- PhD in Physics, EE, Optics, or related fields.
- Understand the fundamental principles of optics, data/image procession, statistics, system calibration, and control systems.
- Programming skills in Matlab, Python, Java, and Jython.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong problem solving skills. Past experience demonstrating the ability to solve complex problems by breaking the main problem into key sub-components is a plus.
- Hands on data collection experience.
- Good communication skill.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.