Job Title: Electrical design engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
The SurfScan division is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
- The engineering team that creates the world most advanced wafer inspection tools is looking for an electrical engineer with knowledge of analog and digital electronics, understanding of motion control systems.
- The candidate will take responsibility for design ,analysis, testing and characterization of PCB's of inspection tools from concept phase to production release.
- Responsibilities also include test fixtures, cables and prototypes builds, test code development
- The candidate will interact with multidisciplinary project team and communicate in oral and written form.
- Knowledge of mixed signal and digital circuits.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Understanding of motion control system and motion controllers
- Knowledge of Altera and/or Xilinx EPLD/FPGA, familiarity with development tools and programing;
- Basic electrical design engineering skills including design using OrCAD, MatLab, SPICE.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor's with 1-2 years of experience
Master's Level Degree in Electrical Engineering
Please send your resume to Vinod at email@example.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.